Help...windows blocking a mcafee download

newOne

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2004

Hello...
I am having trouble downloading mcafee antivirus.
I am set up to receive active x...etc..everythng is checked. I keep getting
a message unknown publisher, and it won't let me download this program.
How can I fix this?

IE, tools, options, security tab, custom level button, see radio button to enable 'unsigned activeX"

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509