Help...windows blocking a mcafee download

Hello...
I am having trouble downloading mcafee antivirus.
I am set up to receive active x...etc..everythng is checked. I keep getting
a message unknown publisher, and it won't let me download this program.
How can I fix this?
1 answer Last reply
More about help windows blocking mcafee download

    IE, tools, options, security tab, custom level button, see radio button to enable 'unsigned activeX"

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "newone" <newone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D6CDAB0-A5EF-4DB2-9AB0-05140304A924@microsoft.com...
    > Hello...
    > I am having trouble downloading mcafee antivirus.
    > I am set up to receive active x...etc..everythng is checked. I keep getting
    > a message unknown publisher, and it won't let me download this program.
    > How can I fix this?

Download McAfee Windows XP