FF, pick up only: Sprint 2 bezel and cardboard insert

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hi all,
I'm offering up a Sprint 2 bezel and cardboard, both in really nice
condition, for free with one catch - whoever claims them *must pick
them up* from my house. I've had bad luck in my last two attempts to
ship bezels (both arrived in pieces despite multiple layers of
packaging) and I just don't want to risk it again.

I'm in Berwyn, IL, a suburb just west of Chicago. First email gets both
items.

Thanks!
Dan

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Indeed.

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I have used this method twice on arcade bezels (glass) with great success.

http://www.members.dca.net/pinball/playfields/protecting_backglasses.html

Use
"Darshan" <Ruiner71@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I'm offering up a Sprint 2 bezel and cardboard, both in really nice
> condition, for free with one catch - whoever claims them *must pick
> them up* from my house. I've had bad luck in my last two attempts to
> ship bezels (both arrived in pieces despite multiple layers of
> packaging) and I just don't want to risk it again.
>
> I'm in Berwyn, IL, a suburb just west of Chicago. First email gets both
> items.
>
> Thanks!
> Dan

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

isn't a print2 bezel plexi??

"Darshan" <Ruiner71@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I'm offering up a Sprint 2 bezel and cardboard, both in really nice
> condition, for free with one catch - whoever claims them *must pick
> them up* from my house. I've had bad luck in my last two attempts to
> ship bezels (both arrived in pieces despite multiple layers of
> packaging) and I just don't want to risk it again.
>
> I'm in Berwyn, IL, a suburb just west of Chicago. First email gets both
> items.
>
> Thanks!
> Dan

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

That does look like a good idea, but I really don't want to mess with
shipping at this point.