Ronaldinho the CHEATER

What a F...ing wanker. Running between two valencia players, neither of
them touching him, and then it looked like he got shot. Acting should
result in a 6 month ban. That would take care of the problem. Same thing
with shirt-holding. 6 months on the sideline. My guess is that after 2
rounds NOBODY would act or try to steal their opponents clothes.

Pink..justice for all!!

Mr. Pink wrote:
> What a F...ing wanker. Running between two valencia players, neither of
> them touching him, and then it looked like he got shot. Acting should
> result in a 6 month ban.

Sounds like what Pires did against Chelsea!

--

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
go swimming.

"Mr. Pink" <backtokick@ass.no> wrote in message
> What a F...ing wanker. Running between two valencia players, neither of
> them touching him, and then it looked like he got shot. Acting should
> result in a 6 month ban. That would take care of the problem. Same thing
> with shirt-holding. 6 months on the sideline. My guess is that after 2
> rounds NOBODY would act or try to steal their opponents clothes.
>
> Pink..justice for all!!

Yes it was pretty bad!

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:50:43 +0000, Toby Briggs
<toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mr. Pink wrote:
>> What a F...ing wanker. Running between two valencia players, neither of
>> them touching him, and then it looked like he got shot. Acting should
>> result in a 6 month ban.
>
>Sounds like what Pires did against Chelsea!

Sounds like Gerrard or Beckham to me.

-Nick

Toby Briggs wrote:
> Mr. Pink wrote:
>> What a F...ing wanker. Running between two valencia players, neither
>> of them touching him, and then it looked like he got shot. Acting
>> should result in a 6 month ban.
>
> Sounds like what Pires did against Chelsea!

Bit dramatic there Tobes..

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> Toby Briggs wrote:
>
>>Mr. Pink wrote:
>>
>>>What a F...ing wanker. Running between two valencia players, neither
>>>of them touching him, and then it looked like he got shot. Acting
>>>should result in a 6 month ban.
>>
>>Sounds like what Pires did against Chelsea!
>

> Bit dramatic there Tobes..

Me? Dramatic?

Nah - just sour grapes! ;-)

--

Em Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:30:44 +0100, Mr. Pink <backtokick@ass.no> escreveu:

> What a F...ing wanker. Running between two valencia players, neither of
> them touching him, and then it looked like he got shot. Acting should
> result in a 6 month ban. That would take care of the problem. Same thing
> with shirt-holding. 6 months on the sideline. My guess is that after 2
> rounds NOBODY would act or try to steal their opponents clothes.
>
> Pink..justice for all!!

it was a shame
for penitence Shev will win FIFA BPY

--
The Brazilian Man

" nearly a year after he'd joined the most high-profile club in the
world - FC Barcelona - "

Is this accurate? Barcelona is really the most high-profile club in the
world? Higher in stature than both Real Madrid and Manchester United who
I would have classified as the two most high-profile clubs in the world.
I know Australia is tiny in comparison to the greater football renound
countries such as Spain, Italy, England, et al but if you were to ask
common people on the street here in Aust. to name clubs the most likely
and (simply because of Harry Kewell) Liverpool.

If Barcelona is truly #1 this honestly astounds me.

A.C.

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:21:20 +1100, Angelic Celtic
<angelic@celtic.com> wrote:

>" nearly a year after he'd joined the most high-profile club in the
>world - FC Barcelona - "
>
>Is this accurate? Barcelona is really the most high-profile club in the
>world? Higher in stature than both Real Madrid and Manchester United who
>I would have classified as the two most high-profile clubs in the world.
> I know Australia is tiny in comparison to the greater football renound
>countries such as Spain, Italy, England, et al but if you were to ask
>common people on the street here in Aust. to name clubs the most likely
>and (simply because of Harry Kewell) Liverpool.
>
>If Barcelona is truly #1 this honestly astounds me.
>
>A.C.

You can't get any objective replies on this...Everyone thinks the club
they support is the most high-profile in the world.

-Nick

Em Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:21:20 +1100, Angelic Celtic <angelic@celtic.com>
escreveu:

> " nearly a year after he'd joined the most high-profile club in the
> world - FC Barcelona - "
>
> Is this accurate? Barcelona is really the most high-profile club in the
> world? Higher in stature than both Real Madrid and Manchester United who
> I would have classified as the two most high-profile clubs in the world.
> I know Australia is tiny in comparison to the greater football renound
> countries such as Spain, Italy, England, et al but if you were to ask
> common people on the street here in Aust. to name clubs the most likely
> and (simply because of Harry Kewell) Liverpool.
>
> If Barcelona is truly #1 this honestly astounds me.
>
> A.C.

don't know if they're #1, but surely top 4.
Barcelona do not have sponsors on their shirts just because they have the
biggest fan base on world that is associated to the club, that's high
profile!
Barcelona also carriers a long tradition of entertainment squads, with the
likes of Ronaldo, Romário, Cruyff, Figo, Laudrup, etc been into their
history of success.
Manchester United is a great club, but lacks the charming of Barça, Real &
Milan.
Arsenal never reached anything similar out of home, Juve is also too
Italian if you know what I mean, and Liverpool was a great great club, but
suffers the same paradigma that United, English clubs are not so popular
at here due their english style.

--
The Brazilian Man

Angelic Celtic wrote:

> " nearly a year after he'd joined the most high-profile club in the
> world - FC Barcelona - "
>
> Is this accurate? Barcelona is really the most high-profile club in the
> world? Higher in stature than both Real Madrid and Manchester United who
> I would have classified as the two most high-profile clubs in the world.
> I know Australia is tiny in comparison to the greater football renound
> countries such as Spain, Italy, England, et al but if you were to ask
> common people on the street here in Aust. to name clubs the most likely
> and (simply because of Harry Kewell) Liverpool.
>
> If Barcelona is truly #1 this honestly astounds me.
>
> A.C.

I reckon they'd go Man Utd, Chelsea, Arse, Real, Liverpool, Roma (fifa)

> You can't get any objective replies on this...Everyone thinks the club
> they support is the most high-profile in the world.
>
> -Nick

I don't

Marc Robbins wrote:
>> You can't get any objective replies on this...Everyone thinks the club they support is the most high-profile in the world.
>>
> I don't

Me either.

--
Stephen Weir

New Year's Resolution # 1: I will not argue with idiots on Usenet!
List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386