PrintPal

hi all, anyone have any feedback on using 'compatable' inks for epsons
from this company??? any info appreciated

pax,
h2

I've used them. Never noticed any difference in print quality. The only
problems I had, was cartridges not working. Had the same problem with other
companies, using different brands of generic cartridges. Yes, they are much
cheaper so I'd advise buying extras, so when you get that defective one you
can try another. PrintPal has always made good on the defective cartridges,
even supplying a return postage paid envelope. No extra cost to you, just
the frustration of not being able to use a new cartridge, thus the extras on
hand. In summary, buy 5 for the same price as 1 Epson, return 1 or 2, only
lose is an email to the company & a trip to the mailbox.
Mike

On Fri, 21 May 2004 22:45:15 GMT, "MikeLens" <mikelens@optonline.net>
wrote:

>I've used them. Never noticed any difference in print quality. The only...[snipped]<<<

thanx for the reply mikelens

pax,
h2