Ethernet Controller Software

Hello,

My pc has "lost" its Ethernet Controller Software. I
don't have the recovery disk for the PC so require advice
as to where the software / drivers can be obtained.
Please help !

If the NIC is part of the motherboard, you'll find the drivers at the
motherboard manufacturer's website. If it's on a separate PCI card, you'll
find them at the card manufacturer's website.

If you don't know but it 'came with the PC', then look first at the PC
manufacturer's website.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging