FS: Clays 24 in 1 Multipac for Mspacman board

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I have a Clays Mutipac for sale. It is brand new and comes with the
instruction booklet. It will convert a working Pacman or Ms Pacman into
24 different games. I am asking $350.00 for it. If anyone is interested,
or needs more info on it let me know. I only have one.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I bought a 30 in 1 kit for $125.00 brand new. And I think there is a 96
in 1 kit out there for about $150.00. Might be a tough sell for yours
at $350.00.
Take care....