Help with managing applications on Treo storage card pleas..

a b G Storage
July 31, 2005 6:04:51 PM

Hi all,

I recently purchased a Treo 650 with a 1GB SD card. Ithe thing is that
I would like to be able to either install applications onto the SD
card or move them over after installation, but still be able to select
the icon for the program from the "All" categories screen.

Can anyone help me with this? Ideally I would like to be able to see
the icon on the "All" screen rather than have to go to the pull down
category menu on the upper right corner of the screen and select the
stroage card in order to see the icons for the programs that are on
the storage card.

Does PiDirect provide the ability to do this? If so, can someone
explain how I need to set it up please. If not, does anyone know of a
program that seemelssly allows access to what is on the storage card
in the exact same manner that I can access what is on the handheld?

Thanks
Thanks in advance!!!
Regards,
Steve B.
PaceMkrRepREMOVE_NO_SPAM@Hotmail.com
Anonymous
a b G Storage
August 1, 2005 1:16:14 AM

Hello, Steven B. !
You wrote:

> If not, does anyone know of a
> program that seemelssly allows access to what is on the
> storage card
> in the exact same manner that I can access what is on the
> handheld?

Yep. Check out PowerRun. Dirt simple to use, works great.
Just google for it.

a b G Storage
August 4, 2005 6:14:17 AM

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:04:51 -0400, Steven B.
<PaceMkrRepREMOVE_NO_SPAM@Hotmail.com> spewed forth these words of wisdom:

>Hi all,
>
>I recently purchased a Treo 650 with a 1GB SD card. Ithe thing is that
>I would like to be able to either install applications onto the SD
>card or move them over after installation, but still be able to select
>the icon for the program from the "All" categories screen.
>
>Can anyone help me with this? Ideally I would like to be able to see
>the icon on the "All" screen rather than have to go to the pull down
>category menu on the upper right corner of the screen and select the
>stroage card in order to see the icons for the programs that are on
>the storage card.
>
>Does PiDirect provide the ability to do this? If so, can someone
>explain how I need to set it up please. If not, does anyone know of a
>program that seemelssly allows access to what is on the storage card
>in the exact same manner that I can access what is on the handheld?
>
>Thanks
>Thanks in advance!!!
>Regards,
>Steve B.
>PaceMkrRepREMOVE_NO_SPAM@Hotmail.com

You can move apps to the card in MegaLauncher, and it can create a shortcut for
you that you can store in any category.
http://www.megasoft2000.com/

Galley
!