My daighter managed to move my start menu (and all of the icons!) on my
computer. The start menu is now in the top left corner of the screen and I
want to return it to the bottom left, but I can not figure out how. I have
checked properties and settings and display. Help!

"Ashmores" <Ashmores@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My daighter managed to move my start menu (and all of the icons!) on my
> computer. The start menu is now in the top left corner of the screen and
> want to return it to the bottom left, but I can not figure out how. I
> have
> checked properties and settings and display. Help!

Click and drag the start menu to the position where you would it. You may
have to unlock the Taskbar if there is a check mark beside "Lock the
Taskbar". (To Unlock, right-click on the Taskbar and select "Lock the
Taskbar")

--
William

If the TaskBar is not locked you can just click on it and drag back to
bottom of screen. You can lock or unlock it into
position by rt clicking on Taskbar>select Properties>Check the Lock
Toolbar box.