WTT- Daytona USA Twin Sit down driver for Williams Junkyard

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Slightly different thatn other post.

I looking for Daytona USA Twin sit down driver

will trade for for WIlliams Junkyard

Would prefer something near Raleigh NC

contact me at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net

if interested.
1 answer Last reply
More about daytona twin driver williams junkyard
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Try going to the auction in winston. They always have several daytonas.
    I got one there 2 auctions ago.
    skidog wrote:
    > Slightly different thatn other post.
    >
    > I looking for Daytona USA Twin sit down driver
    >
    > will trade for for WIlliams Junkyard
    >
    > Would prefer something near Raleigh NC
    >
    > contact me at
    >
    > rpresutti at bellsouth dot net