Sign in with
Your question

How to fix a mini laptop that wont start up

Tags:
Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
April 13, 2012 5:59:22 PM

i was on my laptop one day and then when my laptop went black b/c i hadnt used it in a while and when i went back to it my laptop would not go back to the screen before it went black. so i turned it off and then tried to turn it back on and it wont start back up
April 13, 2012 6:12:32 PM

How old is the laptop/netbook? Did you try turning it on with the power cord attached?
m
l
a b D Laptop
April 13, 2012 6:12:53 PM

there could be any number of things that can cause this. Most likely a power supply/battery issue, but it could be any number of other things.

Press and hold the power button for ~10-15 sec, then press the power button like normal and see if that helps it turn back on.
m
l
Related resources
April 13, 2012 6:15:47 PM

stingstang said:
How old is the laptop/netbook? Did you try turning it on with the power cord attached?

my laptop isnt tht old like not even a year and no the power cord was not attached to it when i turned it off it was completely charged and my dad wanted me to do the kitchen and it had music playing but there was never any water close to it
m
l
April 13, 2012 6:19:03 PM

CaedenV said:
there could be any number of things that can cause this. Most likely a power supply/battery issue, but it could be any number of other things.

Press and hold the power button for ~10-15 sec, then press the power button like normal and see if that helps it turn back on.

i have tried that for a few weeks now and it still wont work
m
l
!