How to fix a mini laptop that wont start up

i was on my laptop one day and then when my laptop went black b/c i hadnt used it in a while and when i went back to it my laptop would not go back to the screen before it went black. so i turned it off and then tried to turn it back on and it wont start back up
4 answers Last reply
More about mini laptop wont start
  1. How old is the laptop/netbook? Did you try turning it on with the power cord attached?
  2. there could be any number of things that can cause this. Most likely a power supply/battery issue, but it could be any number of other things.

Press and hold the power button for ~10-15 sec, then press the power button like normal and see if that helps it turn back on.
  3. stingstang said:
    How old is the laptop/netbook? Did you try turning it on with the power cord attached?

my laptop isnt tht old like not even a year and no the power cord was not attached to it when i turned it off it was completely charged and my dad wanted me to do the kitchen and it had music playing but there was never any water close to it
  4. CaedenV said:
    there could be any number of things that can cause this. Most likely a power supply/battery issue, but it could be any number of other things.

Press and hold the power button for ~10-15 sec, then press the power button like normal and see if that helps it turn back on.

i have tried that for a few weeks now and it still wont work
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops