David

My computer reconizes that the CD drive it there but when I put a CD in the
drive it will not read the CD. This also happens on my external DVD Drive. My
external drive works fine on my other computers. The problem is like the the
one described in the knowledge base # 883523 Please help me.
My email address is EMT-B@ameritech.net

Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the drive and USB Hub devices, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to
find the device drivers again automatically.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88F14B40-FAB5-41EA-A719-080876221F18@microsoft.com...
> My computer reconizes that the CD drive it there but when I put a CD in the
> drive it will not read the CD. This also happens on my external DVD Drive. My
> external drive works fine on my other computers. The problem is like the the
> one described in the knowledge base # 883523 Please help me.
> My email address is EMT-B@ameritech.net

David

Tried it still wont work