Treo 650 - Disable lines in applications, task, memo, etc

July 31, 2005 8:06:30 PM

Anyone can recommend a software that does that above mentioned? i
rememeber that 'nolineshack' does it perfect in OS4.
Thanks :shrug:

--
Pete
Pete's Profile: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/member.php?userid=...

Pete wrote:
> Anyone can recommend a software that does that above mentioned? i
> rememeber that 'nolineshack' does it perfect in OS4.
> Thanks :shrug:

You can try Colorize:
http://www.freewarepalm.com/graphics/colorize.shtml

Not sure if it works on the Treo, but it works great on my T3.
You can change the lines to whatever colour you like, like light
grey or white.
!