EXE Files that won't open !!!

March 26, 2005 11:21:17 AM

Thanks Wes for taking the time to reply. The main sticking point is not
being able to open anything I have downloaded, which includes the .reg
files. I can't get into the registry either.
Best wishes
Siggy

--
siggy

More about : exe files open

Anonymous
March 26, 2005 2:20:44 PM

Siggy,

What happens if you double click the *.reg files?

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User