something wrong with the patch?

Seems like number of goals is way too high...
have played 4 games after installing the patch..

4-3, 3-3, 4-4 and 6-3...

also... when I look at my players in MCFM I see that some of the stats that
used to be 1 to 20 now is -127 to 127 and my star players has stats like -55
and so on... why is this ??

any ideas anyone?

Hagen

"Hagen" <likpostx@xhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Seems like number of goals is way too high...
> have played 4 games after installing the patch..
>
> 4-3, 3-3, 4-4 and 6-3...

Not noticed more goals in my game and I'm a season and a half into it.

Em Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:32:19 -0000, John E <La-la-land@hotmail.com>
escreveu:

> "Hagen" <likpostx@xhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Seems like number of goals is way too high...
>> have played 4 games after installing the patch..
>>
>> 4-3, 3-3, 4-4 and 6-3...
>
> Not noticed more goals in my game and I'm a season and a half into it.

me neither, despite some small media bugs, all going very accurate.

--
The Brazilian Man

"Hagen" <likpostx@xhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Seems like number of goals is way too high...
> have played 4 games after installing the patch..
>
> 4-3, 3-3, 4-4 and 6-3...
>
> also... when I look at my players in MCFM I see that some of the stats
> that
> used to be 1 to 20 now is -127 to 127 and my star players has stats
> like -55
> and so on... why is this ??
>
> any ideas anyone?
>
> Hagen

No idea why they did it, but the reason behind it is because individual
player stats like finishing, etc, are stored in single byte data types
(0-255 is an unsigned byte, -127-127 is a signed byte).
My guess is it allows the ratings to be more accurate without having to
change the 1-20 stat system.

For example, [120] will give you a finishing of "20" in game, as will [127].
My guess is that 127 will be slightly better than 127, even though they are
both 20 in-game! Basically I *think* it might allow you to make you players
better than they actually appear, which you cant do in the editor.

Of course, this is just a theory ;)

ex0r

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:48:03 +0100, "Hagen" <likpostx@xhotmail.com>
wrote:

>Seems like number of goals is way too high...
>have played 4 games after installing the patch..
>
>4-3, 3-3, 4-4 and 6-3...
>
>also... when I look at my players in MCFM I see that some of the stats that
>used to be 1 to 20 now is -127 to 127 and my star players has stats like -55
>and so on... why is this ??
>
>any ideas anyone?
>
>Hagen

did you start a new game ? I had similar scores before the patch, but
after starting anew I get normal scores (1-0, 2-1, 1-1, etc)

-Nick

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:48:03 +0100, "Hagen" <likpostx@xhotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Seems like number of goals is way too high...
> >have played 4 games after installing the patch..
> >
> >4-3, 3-3, 4-4 and 6-3...
> >
> >also... when I look at my players in MCFM I see that some of the stats
that
> >used to be 1 to 20 now is -127 to 127 and my star players has stats
like -55
> >and so on... why is this ??
> >
> >any ideas anyone?
> >
> >Hagen
> >

> did you start a new game ? I had similar scores before the patch, but
> after starting anew I get normal scores (1-0, 2-1, 1-1, etc)
>
> -Nick

no I did not... so that could be it.

thks

wrote:

>Seems like number of goals is way too high...
>have played 4 games after installing the patch..
>
>4-3, 3-3, 4-4 and 6-3...

hehe, my first 3 games was 0-0 after the patch, i was furious! But now
it seems to be allright.
--
Søren R

¤ Træt af reklamer? http://www.hadereklamer.dk ¤