Paint

I can't get my paint program to paint in color. It will
change shades of grey if I pick different colors.I know
there's a small tweek that I need to do but I just can't
find it. I have "color" chosen in Attributes if your
thinking that's the problem.

Byte

Your current Paint app may be corrupt or incorrectly installed.
Go to Start>Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs.
Lefthand side click add/remove Windows Components
Click View under Accessories and Utilities>Accessories.
Uncheck Paint. Shutdown and Reboot PC. Now go thru above steps again
to add Paint again. It may ask for your WinXP CD to install it.