Looking for Randy Fromm Stuff

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Title says it all, books and tapes
Thanks

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

You really should buy it from his web site if you can. He is the only
source for this type of stuff in my opinion. His big blue book is worth it.
I have that and the big book with schematics. Some of the tapes need a
little updating but the Blue book is a must have. I think the paper is
better then the CD