MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ RUNTIME LIBRARY ERROR!!!

Gabe

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2003

Hi Helper
When I try to get on Yahoo Games to play some chess I get this message:
MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ RUNTIME LIBRARY ERROR
Then it says the buffer overrun and program is corupted and program must be
terminated:click ok.
When I click ok the whole window is wiped out...
Please help...
Thank You

Looks like Yahoo or Java (whichever API) is used to run the game messed up.
This is not a Windows XP issue.

Try Yahoo support?

--
Andrew Frantsuzov (wreakon@pclx.com)