system icon in control panel wont work at all

March 26, 2005 6:19:05 PM

i got a message saying that my virtual memory is low. went into control panel
and when i click on system nothing happens. when i right click i get open and
create shortcut. i am moderately experienced as i solved my sp2 problem
without much help . lol. but this i cannot figure out
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 10:01:30 AM

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509