XP User Accounts Sharing a Single email Account

I have a home computer running XP profesional I just upgraded it to SP2 and
created 4 user accounts on it for the first time. I would like to share our
single ISP earthlink mailbox account for each user account and keep the
information synchronized in each inbox. Right now each user can access the
earthlink mailbox program but the inboxes are different for each account. Any
ideas on how I can set up a shared inbox so that everyone sees the same one?

OE has an "Identity" function. (File menu) Have all users change to the same Identity.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509