We have broadband and we have x-box live as well. But whenever my husband
goes to play x box live and im on msn messenger it kicks us both out. He gets
kicked out of x-box live and i get kicked off msn messeneger. What can we do
to stop it? It's fine if he is only on x-box live and im not on msn. I have
been kicked out of msn messenger a couple of times without him playing x-box
live. what can we do? the problem is getting quite frustrating.

Mary
summer_babe32@hotmail.com

You may want to check with MSN support or contact them as your service
provider, Mary. This newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking
hardware and software only, not networking in general.
In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert