Donkey Kong & Donkey Kong Jr. Buttons

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Need correct blue and/or orange buttons for either or both uprights.
Even if you only have one or two I'm interested... tired of looking at
cigarette burns! HELP! :)

Steve

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

nosheeples made perfect replacements.

No have his email though.

Brent

guinness

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

http://members.aol.com/specialtyplastic/index.htm

And they came out great.

tim (NH)