$$$$$$ up registry! need help

MrPanther0

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2003
Hey everyone... thanks for the advice to clean up the Nvidia drivers. It made sense to remove the drivers so that i could see some improvement over my GF3 with my Radeon 9700 PRO. I went about it by un-installing my Det drivers FIRST. Then i went to kill the 3.7 cat ( because i thought i should just do a clean install now that the det drivers were gone ) so when i rebooted i had a few registry errors so now my internet conn is down, audio drivers ( nforce2 integrated apu ), and vga drivers are screwed up badly... i have absolutely NO exp. with the registry so does anyone have an ideas on how to fix thsi mess?

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
When i got my r9800pro i gave up trying to get the geforce2pro nvidia crap away.

I did a fresh winXP install.
I suggest it to you also.

<b>I help because I'm so damned good!
:smile:
Regards,
Mr no integrity coward.</b>

MrPanther0

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2003
well that sucks... i have so many MP3's... but iv been meaning to upgrade my 20 gb HD LOL to a 80-100 gb HD so maybe this is the right time
so there is no registry fix?

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
Maybe... you could try a third party registry cleaner, but there are no guarantees that they will help at all.

And there is no need to loose those mp3's.. you could try installing windows over the top. That can sometimes fix things.

<b>I help because I'm so damned good!
:smile:
Regards,
Mr no integrity coward.</b>