DVD/CD Burning Software Compatible with x64 edition

jules

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

Hello, I upgraded to XP x64 a couple of weeks ago, and so far it's been
great. I have all the drivers for all my hardware and all my software runs
smoothly in it.

That is with the exception that my burning software doesn't work. My DVD
Burner is a Plextor Dual Layer SATA DVD +/- RW drive. The drive came with
Roxio Easy Media Center 6, and it installs with no errors, but given that
it's a 32 bit program to start I knew it was a longshot to get it to work.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a program that I can use
to burn with? If there are none it's no big deal, I can always install a
dual boot of 32bit edition.

Newsgroup Support for Windows for 64-Bit Extended Systems
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/64bit/extended/trial/support.mspx

List of Limitations in 64-Bit Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282423&Product=winxp

Cannot Install Some Programs on Windows XP for 64-bit Platforms
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298218&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP