Robert

I cannot access the management tool on my base station
when I run my mouse over it the link wont open unlike the
adapter settings, options, etc..

Hi you can access the Base Station Management Tool by opening up your
Internet Explorer, typing in http://192.168.2.1

If you're unable to access the base station management tool try going to
your Internet Explorer options.
Tools -> Internet Options, then click on the Connections tab, then click on
the LAN Settings button. Make sure all the checkmark boxes are UNCHECKED.
Then try http://192.168.2.1 again and the default password is "admin"
without the quotes.

Gary Tsang