OPne With - options problem

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Hi,

With XP Pro I have a program I want to open and went in and chose a
couple but they were not the ones to open the program.

I now want to get these choices out of the panel and not choose any
particular file to open it.

It worked like this before.

Thanks

Rock

Start/Run, type CONTROL FOLDERS

File types tab, scroll to the file extension of the files, Highlight and then click the Delete button
--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509