Price on a Megatouch ?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I'm looking at getting a megatouch, haven't really had alot of experience
with them.. looked pretty cool, wouldn't mind one for my games room..

what's the going rate usually ? will people ship to australia ? and how hard
are they to upgrade ?

sorry for all the dumb questions.. just don't see alot of 'em on here...

- Chris.
http://www.myarcadegames.com
http://www.kwinanafrs.com
( Perth, Western Australia )

Andy

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I have a Megatouch Force 2005. I bought it as a 2003.5 for $1500 and paid
$450 on eBay for a 2005 upgrade (which is worth the money btw). So I have
$1850 in mine, and it is the most popular machine I have (of course it is a
bartop kind and I have it in front of the couch in the living room, but that
isn't totally why.) The games are a lot of fun, and the high score tables
encourage people who are being wiped off the high score table to play more.
I looked at the audits on my machine last week, and there have been 2600
plays since I upgraded it (maybe 4-5 months or less ago). Now 1113 of those
were on Hoop Jones, which requires a restart if you screw up too early - the
highest score on mine is 427 by my girlfriend and the best I seem to have
done is 425.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Andy

Andy wrote:
> I have a Megatouch Force 2005. I bought it as a 2003.5 for $1500 and
paid
> $450 on eBay for a 2005 upgrade (which is worth the money btw). So I
have
> $1850 in mine, and it is the most popular machine I have (of course
it is a
> bartop kind and I have it in front of the couch in the living room,
but that
> isn't totally why.) The games are a lot of fun, and the high score
tables
> encourage people who are being wiped off the high score table to play
more.
> I looked at the audits on my machine last week, and there have been
2600
> plays since I upgraded it (maybe 4-5 months or less ago). Now 1113
of those
> were on Hoop Jones, which requires a restart if you screw up too
early - the
> highest score on mine is 427 by my girlfriend and the best I seem to
have
> done is 425.
>
> Hope this helps. Let me know if I can help in any way.
>
> Andy
>

> "Chris Bedwell" <removeantispam_tes@southwest.com.au> wrote in
message
> > I'm looking at getting a megatouch, haven't really had alot of
experience
> > with them.. looked pretty cool, wouldn't mind one for my games
room..

> > what's the going rate usually ? will people ship to australia ? and
how
> > hard
> > are they to upgrade ?
> >
> > sorry for all the dumb questions.. just don't see alot of 'em on
here...

> > - Chris.
> > http://www.myarcadegames.com
> > http://www.kwinanafrs.com
> > ( Perth, Western Australia )

I just purchased a Megatouch Gold XL..anyone know how these are as far
as upgrades and such? My last one was a Megatouch 4, which by todays
standards, is a dinosaur. Had fun with that one, though... The Doctor