Funny: Look at these WOW!! auctions!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I can just see so many people getting all excited about these
listings....Imagine! Your very own Tecmo Knights marquee !!!WOW!!!! Cut
and paste this for a quick laugh...
http://search.ebay.com/plexiglass_Arcade_W0QQcatrefZC3QQfromZR10QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ13715
1 answer Last reply
More about funny auctions
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    That and the "rare" adjective on common items kills me- like "Super Mario
    Bros.-Rare!"

    Toddahhhh

    "TNT Amusements" <tntquality@aol.com> wrote in message
    >I can just see so many people getting all excited about these
    > listings....Imagine! Your very own Tecmo Knights marquee !!!WOW!!!! Cut
    > and paste this for a quick laugh...
    > http://search.ebay.com/plexiglass_Arcade_W0QQcatrefZC3QQfromZR10QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ13715

Games Video World Of Warcraft Video Games