no security center icon in control panel

Hi,
Sp2 is installed on my computer and I have a Norton SystemWork installed
with an antivirus. The windows Secutity Center does not appear on my control
panel.
What can I do?
Gaudwin

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:EDC43C84-28DC-4A10-8288-1ECABEF5CDD9@microsoft.com,
Gaudwin <Gaudwin@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Hi,
> Sp2 is installed on my computer and I have a Norton SystemWork
> installed with an antivirus. The windows Secutity Center does not
> appear on my control panel.
> What can I do?
> Gaudwin

Start > run > type "services.msc" > check to see if security center is
turned on as a service?

Galen

Hi, Gaudwin

Are you able to launch "Windows Security Center" manually, by typing
WSCUI.CPL in Start, Run ?

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User