Sauron

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

greetings,

My Pinball Action video game consists on 2 PBCs. One of the components burnt and i need to know what it was to replace it. The game still works but has color problems and it doesn´t shake.
If anyone can help providing the shematics i would be gratefull. Please contact me to sauron_icebird2@hotmail.com

TIA

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Sauron <sauron_icebird2@hotmail.com> wrote:
: greetings,
:
: My Pinball Action video game consists on 2 PBCs. One of the components burnt and i need to know what it was to replace it. The game still works but has color problems and it doesn?t shake.
: If anyone can help providing the shematics i would be gratefull. Please contact me to sauron_icebird2@hotmail.com

I don't have schems but I have several boards... where on the board is the
blown chip?

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu