Hi, apologies if this has been asked before, but I've done a search & can't
find anything.

I have a Logitech MX700 wireless mouse which causes erratic scrolling in any
window with a scroll bar. I have downloaded the latest drivers from Logitech,
but with no success. Could the problem be linked to my having a Logitech Web
Cam as well? Any ideas? Thanks in anticipation.
--
Phil

gavia101 wrote:
> Hi, apologies if this has been asked before, but I've done a search &
> can't find anything.
>
> I have a Logitech MX700 wireless mouse which causes erratic scrolling
> in any window with a scroll bar. I have downloaded the latest drivers
> from Logitech, but with no success. Could the problem be linked to my
> having a Logitech Web Cam as well? Any ideas? Thanks in anticipation.

Sounds like a question for Logitech.

Logitech Support:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?page=support/home&CRID=271&countryid=19&languageid=1

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

http://www.dts-l.org/

Did you uninstall the program AND drivers before installing the new
downloaded version? Did you get the right program for your mouse?
Is it scroll button scrolling or scroll icon scrolling?

"Rodney Kelp" wrote:
> Did you uninstall the program AND drivers before installing the new
> downloaded version? Did you get the right program for your mouse?
> Is it scroll button scrolling or scroll icon scrolling?

I uninstalled the item that was listed in Add/Remove Progs, but whether
that's the programme or the drivers, I'm not sure. It was the right programme
for the mouse. And not sure about scroll icon scrolling! I use the scroll
button, & when it goes crazy try to hold the scroll bar steady with the mouse
pointer (except when using the other mouse!).

> > Phil

TRENDING THREADS