how to resore LRUN32.INI

i have microsoft interactive trainning on my computer (dell). recently the
hard drive crashed and i had to install a new hard drive. i reinstalled
everything with the help of a dell rep. but now when i try to run interactive
trainning i get a message saying that the LRUN32.INI file is missing from the
windows directory. i cannot find the file, dell support has no idea on what
to do and the SBSI is not on any disk to reinstall even though it appears all
the components are installed. how do i get or find this LRUN32.INI FILE?
3 answers Last reply
More about resore lrun32

    Update Resolves Error When Running SBSI Training Program on Windows NTFS Partitions
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;308101

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "chefgee" wrote:

    | i have microsoft interactive trainning on my computer (dell). recently the
    | hard drive crashed and i had to install a new hard drive. i reinstalled
    | everything with the help of a dell rep. but now when i try to run interactive
    | trainning i get a message saying that the LRUN32.INI file is missing from the
    | windows directory. i cannot find the file, dell support has no idea on what
    | to do and the SBSI is not on any disk to reinstall even though it appears all
    | the components are installed. how do i get or find this LRUN32.INI FILE?

    try this link
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q308101

    --
    ~john aka: jopa

    In news:E7AA014F-1E38-418B-9D02-F4C39E453C05@microsoft.com,
    chefgee <chefgee@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
    > i have microsoft interactive trainning on my computer (dell). recently the
    > hard drive crashed and i had to install a new hard drive. i reinstalled
    > everything with the help of a dell rep. but now when i try to run
    > interactive trainning i get a message saying that the LRUN32.INI file is
    > missing from the windows directory. i cannot find the file, dell support
    > has no idea on what to do and the SBSI is not on any disk to reinstall
    > even though it appears all the components are installed. how do i get or
    > find this LRUN32.INI FILE?

    i tried that update it does not help

    "jopa66" wrote:

    > try this link
    > Update Resolves Error When Running SBSI Training Program on Windows NTFS
    > Partitions
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q308101
    >
    > --
    > ~john aka: jopa
    >
    > In news:E7AA014F-1E38-418B-9D02-F4C39E453C05@microsoft.com,
    > chefgee <chefgee@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
    > > i have microsoft interactive trainning on my computer (dell). recently the
    > > hard drive crashed and i had to install a new hard drive. i reinstalled
    > > everything with the help of a dell rep. but now when i try to run
    > > interactive trainning i get a message saying that the LRUN32.INI file is
    > > missing from the windows directory. i cannot find the file, dell support
    > > has no idea on what to do and the SBSI is not on any disk to reinstall
    > > even though it appears all the components are installed. how do i get or
    > > find this LRUN32.INI FILE?

Dell Support Microsoft Hard Drives Windows XP