MN 700 with a USB DSL Modem

Can I use internet connection sharing in win xp and then
just route the cat 5 to the mn 700 from my pc for my modem
connection. I have a usb dsl modem not cat 5.
1 answer Last reply
More about modem

    You can setup the base station as an Wireless Bridge
    using an ethernet cable from your PC to the modem port on
    the base station. The base station has to be setup with
    the ethernet cable in port 1 on the base station. see

    "Reconfigure the MN-500 as a Wireless Bridge" in this
    article. same steps apply for your MN700

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert
    /bowman_segnet.mspx

    The last step is to reconnect the ethernet cable to the
    modem port on the PC.

Routers DSL Modem USB Internet Connection Networking