TRADE - Williams Junkyard Pinball for Daytona USA or Super..

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I'm looking for Daytona USA Twin sit down driver (Daytona USA 2 power
edition
even better) might consider Sega Super GT

will trade for for WIlliams Junkyard (+/- cash depending on condition)

Would prefer something near Raleigh NC but willing to accomdate other
arrangements

contact me at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net

if interested.
3 answers Last reply
More about trade williams junkyard pinball daytona super
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Will also consider Atari Rush the Rock Alcatraz Edition

    "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

    > I'm looking for Daytona USA Twin sit down driver (Daytona USA 2 power
    > edition
    > even better) might consider Sega Super GT
    >
    > will trade for for WIlliams Junkyard (+/- cash depending on condition)
    >
    > Would prefer something near Raleigh NC but willing to accomdate other
    > arrangements
    >
    > contact me at
    >
    > rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
    >
    > if interested.

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Wasn't Alcatraz withdawn because of problems and the death of the server?

    > Will also consider Atari Rush the Rock Alcatraz Edition
    >
    > "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >>

    >> I'm looking for Daytona USA Twin sit down driver (Daytona USA 2 power
    >> edition
    >> even better) might consider Sega Super GT
    >>
    >> will trade for for WIlliams Junkyard (+/- cash depending on condition)
    >>
    >> Would prefer something near Raleigh NC but willing to accomdate other
    >> arrangements
    >>
    >> contact me at
    >>
    >> rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
    >>
    >> if interested.

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I upgraded my Rush's to Rush the Rock Alcatraz edition and I haven't had a
    bit of problem (once I loaded two brand new drives in my game). What were
    you refering to Steve?

    Andy

    "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Wasn't Alcatraz withdawn because of problems and the death of the server?
    >
    > "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> Will also consider Atari Rush the Rock Alcatraz Edition
    >>
    >> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> I'm looking for Daytona USA Twin sit down driver (Daytona USA 2 power
    >>> edition
    >>> even better) might consider Sega Super GT
    >>>
    >>> will trade for for WIlliams Junkyard (+/- cash depending on condition)
    >>>
    >>> Would prefer something near Raleigh NC but willing to accomdate other
    >>> arrangements
    >>>
    >>> contact me at
    >>>
    >>> rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
    >>>
    >>> if interested.