Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

TRADE - Williams Junkyard Pinball for Daytona USA or Super..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 2:34:19 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I'm looking for Daytona USA Twin sit down driver (Daytona USA 2 power
edition
even better) might consider Sega Super GT

will trade for for WIlliams Junkyard (+/- cash depending on condition)

Would prefer something near Raleigh NC but willing to accomdate other
arrangements

contact me at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net

if interested.
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 2:46:45 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Will also consider Atari Rush the Rock Alcatraz Edition

"skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:bTj8e.64072$UW6.62102@bignews5.bellsouth.net...
>
>
> I'm looking for Daytona USA Twin sit down driver (Daytona USA 2 power
> edition
> even better) might consider Sega Super GT
>
> will trade for for WIlliams Junkyard (+/- cash depending on condition)
>
> Would prefer something near Raleigh NC but willing to accomdate other
> arrangements
>
> contact me at
>
> rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
>
> if interested.
>
>
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 4:44:50 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Wasn't Alcatraz withdawn because of problems and the death of the server?

"skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:o 2k8e.64074$UW6.54294@bignews5.bellsouth.net...
> Will also consider Atari Rush the Rock Alcatraz Edition
>
> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> news:bTj8e.64072$UW6.62102@bignews5.bellsouth.net...
>>
>>
>> I'm looking for Daytona USA Twin sit down driver (Daytona USA 2 power
>> edition
>> even better) might consider Sega Super GT
>>
>> will trade for for WIlliams Junkyard (+/- cash depending on condition)
>>
>> Would prefer something near Raleigh NC but willing to accomdate other
>> arrangements
>>
>> contact me at
>>
>> rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
>>
>> if interested.
>>
>>
>
>
April 21, 2005 10:01:05 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I upgraded my Rush's to Rush the Rock Alcatraz edition and I haven't had a
bit of problem (once I loaded two brand new drives in my game). What were
you refering to Steve?

Andy

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:6Ts8e.7182$4v3.5185@trndny03...
> Wasn't Alcatraz withdawn because of problems and the death of the server?
>
> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> news:o 2k8e.64074$UW6.54294@bignews5.bellsouth.net...
>> Will also consider Atari Rush the Rock Alcatraz Edition
>>
>> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> news:bTj8e.64072$UW6.62102@bignews5.bellsouth.net...
>>>
>>>
>>> I'm looking for Daytona USA Twin sit down driver (Daytona USA 2 power
>>> edition
>>> even better) might consider Sega Super GT
>>>
>>> will trade for for WIlliams Junkyard (+/- cash depending on condition)
>>>
>>> Would prefer something near Raleigh NC but willing to accomdate other
>>> arrangements
>>>
>>> contact me at
>>>
>>> rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
>>>
>>> if interested.
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
!