TRADE - Williams Junkyard Pinball for Daytona USA or Super..

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I'm looking for Daytona USA Twin sit down driver (Daytona USA 2 power
edition
even better) might consider Sega Super GT

will trade for for WIlliams Junkyard (+/- cash depending on condition)

Would prefer something near Raleigh NC but willing to accomdate other
arrangements

contact me at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net

if interested.

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Will also consider Atari Rush the Rock Alcatraz Edition

"skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> I'm looking for Daytona USA Twin sit down driver (Daytona USA 2 power
> edition
> even better) might consider Sega Super GT
>
> will trade for for WIlliams Junkyard (+/- cash depending on condition)
>
> Would prefer something near Raleigh NC but willing to accomdate other
> arrangements
>
> contact me at
>
> rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
>
> if interested.

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Wasn't Alcatraz withdawn because of problems and the death of the server?

> Will also consider Atari Rush the Rock Alcatraz Edition
>
> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>

>> I'm looking for Daytona USA Twin sit down driver (Daytona USA 2 power
>> edition
>> even better) might consider Sega Super GT
>>
>> will trade for for WIlliams Junkyard (+/- cash depending on condition)
>>
>> Would prefer something near Raleigh NC but willing to accomdate other
>> arrangements
>>
>> contact me at
>>
>> rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
>>
>> if interested.

Andy

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I upgraded my Rush's to Rush the Rock Alcatraz edition and I haven't had a
bit of problem (once I loaded two brand new drives in my game). What were
you refering to Steve?

Andy