A3 colour laser recommendation

Dmo

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Hi,

I've got around £3500 to spend on an A3 colour laser printer (though I could
perhaps persuade the powers-that-be to part with more money, if needed).

It will be used in the office of a charity to produce brochures, leaflets,
booklets, posters etc.

Essential requirements: duplex, low(ish) running/maintainance costs, A4
edge-to-edge printing.

Has anyone got any suggestions for models I should check out?

TIA

Phaser 6100 or 6250.

"dmo" <nobody@abcd1234.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I've got around £3500 to spend on an A3 colour laser printer (though I
could
> perhaps persuade the powers-that-be to part with more money, if needed).
>
> It will be used in the office of a charity to produce brochures, leaflets,
> booklets, posters etc.
>
> Essential requirements: duplex, low(ish) running/maintainance costs, A4
> edge-to-edge printing.
>
> Has anyone got any suggestions for models I should check out?
>
> TIA

"dmo" <nobody@abcd1234.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I've got around £3500 to spend on an A3 colour laser printer (though I
could
> perhaps persuade the powers-that-be to part with more money, if needed).
>
> It will be used in the office of a charity to produce brochures, leaflets,
> booklets, posters etc.
>
> Essential requirements: duplex, low(ish) running/maintainance costs, A4
> edge-to-edge printing.
>
> Has anyone got any suggestions for models I should check out?

Postscript or PCL printer?

Dmo

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

"martijn" <martijn-geentroep@vlietstra.net> wrote

> Postscript or PCL printer?

PCL will be fine - I can't envisage a need for postscript.

Thanks :)