How do I turn the Zip Disk autorun back on??
--
|8}o

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

irandolph wrote:
> How do I turn the Zip Disk autorun back on??

In Windows Explorer *right* click the Zip drive (a disk doesn't have to
be in the drive) and select Properties. 'Autoplay' tab at the top and
tick the box next to what you want.

John

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

John wrote:

> irandolph wrote:
>
>> How do I turn the Zip Disk autorun back on??
>

> In Windows Explorer *right* click the Zip drive (a disk doesn't have to
> be in the drive) and select Properties. 'Autoplay' tab at the top and
> tick the box next to what you want.
>
> John

I forgot to mention that the ZIP disk must have an 'autorun.inf' file on
it to tell XP which executable to run on the zip disk.

John

Thanks, John....

Want about a ZipDisk with music and photo files and does not have an
autorun.inf??

"John" wrote:

> John wrote:
>
> > irandolph wrote:
> >
> >> How do I turn the Zip Disk autorun back on??
> >

> > In Windows Explorer *right* click the Zip drive (a disk doesn't have to
> > be in the drive) and select Properties. 'Autoplay' tab at the top and
> > tick the box next to what you want.
> >
> > John
>
> I forgot to mention that the ZIP disk must have an 'autorun.inf' file on
> it to tell XP which executable to run on the zip disk.
>
> John

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

irandolph wrote:
> Thanks, John....
>
> Want about a ZipDisk with music and photo files and does not have an
> autorun.inf??
>
> "John" wrote:
>

>>John wrote:

>>>In Windows Explorer *right* click the Zip drive (a disk doesn't have to
>>>be in the drive) and select Properties. 'Autoplay' tab at the top and
>>>tick the box next to what you want.
>>>
>>>John
>>
>>I forgot to mention that the ZIP disk must have an 'autorun.inf' file on
>>it to tell XP which executable to run on the zip disk.
>>
>>John

It wont autorun.

Thanks again, John.......