stop stacking windows?

I had a reg change once that made my Internet Explorer not stack the windows
up on top of each other but made them so that I could see them all till they
got to about 8. Does anyone have the information? I just reformatted after
number SP2 problems and need to know how.

TIA,
Karen

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

Right click the taskbar..properties..and uncheck group similiar taskbar
buttons.

--
Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.

"angel talena" <angeltalena@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I had a reg change once that made my Internet Explorer not stack the
>windows
> up on top of each other but made them so that I could see them all till
> they
> got to about 8. Does anyone have the information? I just reformatted
> after
> number SP2 problems and need to know how.
>
> TIA,
> Karen

Tried that but that isn't it. There was something I had to change in the
registry before. I just can't find my notes.

Thanks anyway,
Karen
"Ricky" <rsjoiner@no_spambellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Right click the taskbar..properties..and uncheck group similiar taskbar
> buttons.
>
> --
> Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
>
> "angel talena" <angeltalena@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I had a reg change once that made my Internet Explorer not stack the
> >windows
> > up on top of each other but made them so that I could see them all till
> > they
> > got to about 8. Does anyone have the information? I just reformatted
> > after
> > number SP2 problems and need to know how.
> >
> > TIA,
> > Karen

You might want to take a look here:

Nepatsfan
> Tried that but that isn't it. There was something I had to
> change in the
> registry before. I just can't find my notes.
>
> Thanks anyway,
> Karen
> "Ricky" <rsjoiner@no_spambellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> Right click the taskbar..properties..and uncheck group
>> similiar taskbar
>> buttons.
>>
>> --
>> Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
>>
>> "angel talena" <angeltalena@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> >I had a reg change once that made my Internet Explorer not
>> >stack the
>> >windows
>> > up on top of each other but made them so that I could see
>> > them all till
>> > they
>> > got to about 8. Does anyone have the information? I just
>> > reformatted
>> > after
>> > number SP2 problems and need to know how.
>> >
>> > TIA,
>> > Karen

That's much better! I'll cut and paste this into my pda memos so I won't
lose it.

Thanks,
Karen