eBay: Monitor cap kit installation services

Scott

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Yes....sure do.

I always forget to check that box. Corrected it now. :)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

What about Canada, Eh?? You service us as well?

On 19 Apr 2005 17:58:38 -0700, scott@hyperspacearcade.com wrote:

>Offering monitor re-cap services on eBay. If you don't have the time
>to do it yourself or don't want to mess with it, we'll take care of
>that for you.
>
>Just a way to kick off our recent opening for business! Check it out.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6172369563
>
>Thanks for looking!

TRENDING THREADS