I have left my three year old play with her nine year old brother for just
one minute, and when I return they are still playing the internet game but
the screen has turned anticlockwise 90 degrees. Appartently she only used the
right hand side keys. Can anyone help???

Go to Control Panel -> Display and click on the Settings page.
Click on the Advance button to bring up the Properties box for
you display adapter.
Somewhere within those pages you should find a way to rotate the
display -90°.

If that doesn't work, post back with info concering the display
adapter that is installed on your computer, make and model #
should be available in device manager (Start -> Run ->
devmgmt.msc).

--
Nepatsfan
"frustrated dad" <frustrated dad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote