DESKTOP INVADER

Does any one know how to remove an internet page that seems to have set its
self on my desktop. The page can be used as if it is the internet but i want
this gone it appeared after a spyware advert placed itself on my desktop
thanks

Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Display.
On the Desktop page click on the Cutomize Desktop button.
On Desktop Items, select the Web tab.
Highlight any entries you want to delete in the "Web pages" box
and click on Delete.
Remove the check mark for the "Lock desktop items" box.
Click OK twice.

--
Nepatsfan