NV40 and R420 could be junk! Stay away!

shadus

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2003
My friend's buddy's friend's sister's best friend's dog's cat's sister's brother's aunt's uncle's neighbor's wife's best man's sister's uncle's aardvark's former roommate thought about buying a NV40 or R420 when they come out but found out his Intel Extreme graphics beat it to the floor! So don't waste yer money.

Shadus

cleeve

Illustrious
My friend's mom paid rramjet for sex. Stay away!

------------------
Radeon 9500 (hardmodded to PRO, o/c to 322/322)
AMD AthlonXP 2400+ (o/c to 2600+ with 143 fsb)
3dMark03: 4055

Seriously guys, keep it within a thread man.

Don't create a thread with that title just to spam. I know it gets boring in here at times, but try and keep this stuff inside other threads where it can kept in context.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! <A HREF="http://www.redgreen.com" target="_new"><font color=green>RED</font color=green> <font color=red>GREEN</font color=red></A> GA to SK :evil:

shadus

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2003
I'm not creating to spam ape, i'm creating to make a point, that people are fuggin stupid. I read this crap day in day out here and in cpu, amd sux0rz, intel is l4m3, my dog r0ckz yer fx, my cat eats your at1!?!!!1! This thread is easily as relevent and factual as half the threads on the front page.

Shadus