michelle

I recently noticed an icon on my Desktop that looks like a globe that reads
"RockXP.exe" and I don't remember downloading it. When I click on it, an
installation box opens that says "Rock XP v3.0". Does anybody know what it
is or if and how I should get rid of it? I have not installed the program
and I don't see it in my "add or remove programs" in my control panel.
--
Thanks a million. Michelle

Michelle wrote:
> I recently noticed an icon on my Desktop that looks like a globe that
> reads "RockXP.exe" and I don't remember downloading it. When I click
> on it, an installation box opens that says "Rock XP v3.0". Does
> anybody know what it is or if and how I should get rid of it? I have
> not installed the program and I don't see it in my "add or remove
> programs" in my control panel.

Google:

RockXP allows you to:
- To retrieve and change your XP Key
- To save your XP activation file
- To retrieve your lost XP system passwords
- To retrieve your lost RAS (Remote Access Settings) passwords
- And to generate new passwords

--
<- Shenan ->