Inserting Blank CD into Burner?

When I insert a blank CD into the burner Nero loads, it used to be, I would
get a choice of what I wanted to load. How do I fix it?

Bob
2 answers Last reply
More about inserting blank burner

    Robert Galbraith wrote:
    > When I insert a blank CD into the burner Nero loads, it used to be, I
    > would get a choice of what I wanted to load. How do I fix it?

    Right click on the drive (CD/DVD) in My Computer.
    Choose Properties.
    Look under the "AutoPlay" tab.
    Change things appropriately.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    Thanks, that was too easy.

    > Robert Galbraith wrote:
    > > When I insert a blank CD into the burner Nero loads, it used to be, I
    > > would get a choice of what I wanted to load. How do I fix it?
    >
    > Right click on the drive (CD/DVD) in My Computer.
    > Choose Properties.
    > Look under the "AutoPlay" tab.
    > Change things appropriately.
    >
    > --