I am hopeing that someone can help me

I am hopeing that someone can help me because I have asked everyone that I
could think about help and support instant support its not working When i
try to write a message to them it says that I AM NOT CONNECTED TO THE
INTERNET but that is bull because if I HAVE DSL SO I KNOW THAT I CAN CONNECT
TO THE INTERNET BECAUSE IF I WAS NOT CONNECTED I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO WRITE
THIS MESSAGE EITHER. DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM ?

Who, or what, are you trying to write to? Are you trying to use the Help
and Support item from the Start menu? Are you trying to send an email to
some other support option such as your Internet Service Provider?