FS - Parts and Misc.

Last response: in Video Games
April 21, 2005 5:59:01 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Spring cleaning time!

Atari/Williams style coin door (straight, no dents) - $15
Qix power supply boards (untested) - $5 each
Robotron control panel, fully populated - $50
Data i/o 29A programmer (missing two buttons, but was working the last
time I used it) - $25
Williams transformers from various uprights (all were working, came out
of damaged or converted cabs) - $10 each
Defender cocktail coin door (complete wood door with hinge and single
entry coin door) - $25
Williams black plastic monitor bezels - $5 each
Single entry coin door (used on Wms cocktails) - $15

More to come, I have alot of stuff to go through. All prices DO NOT
include shipping (and I charge actual shipping via UPS).

Thanks,
Mark

More about : parts misc

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 9:19:46 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Additional stuff dug up:

Atari cocktail coin door (straight, no dents) - $15
Williams upright coin door (complete with test switches) - $25
Complete Qix wiring harness - $60
Food Fight control panel (no joystick) - $50
Williams pcb mounting plates - $10 per set or $15 for two sets
Moon Patrol cocktail control panels (no buttons or joys) - $50 for set
working 19" monitors with some mild burn-in - $40

More later.
Thanks,
Mark
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 10:01:33 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Atari/Williams style coin door (straight, no dents) - $15 SOLD
Qix power supply boards (untested) - $5 each
Robotron control panel, fully populated - $50 SOLD
Data i/o 29A programmer (missing two buttons, but was working the last
time I used it) - $25 SALE PENDING
Williams transformers from various uprights (all were working, came out

of damaged or converted cabs) - $10 each
Defender cocktail coin door (complete wood door with hinge and single
entry coin door) - $25 SALE PENDING
Williams black plastic monitor bezels - $5 each
Single entry coin door (used on Wms cocktails) - $15

More to come, I have alot of stuff to go through. All prices DO NOT
include shipping (and I charge actual shipping via UPS).
April 24, 2005 1:22:37 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Great. Please find me some Williams Mini plastic
parts. :)

Scott C.

williamsfanatic@yahoo.com wrote:
> Atari/Williams style coin door (straight, no dents) - $15 SOLD
> Qix power supply boards (untested) - $5 each
> Robotron control panel, fully populated - $50 SOLD
> Data i/o 29A programmer (missing two buttons, but was working the last
> time I used it) - $25 SALE PENDING
> Williams transformers from various uprights (all were working, came out
>
> of damaged or converted cabs) - $10 each
> Defender cocktail coin door (complete wood door with hinge and single
> entry coin door) - $25 SALE PENDING
> Williams black plastic monitor bezels - $5 each
> Single entry coin door (used on Wms cocktails) - $15
>

> More to come, I have alot of stuff to go through. All prices DO NOT
> include shipping (and I charge actual shipping via UPS).

Anonymous
April 26, 2005 5:05:01 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I agree Scott, Ill take one of any bezel you dont want as I have a Multi,
Mini, Williams or Mini-Multi-William and no bezel period... I dont suppose
it would help you but I have a mini robotron cp but someone drilled a hole
in the middle..:(

--
Arcadefoever

!