FS - Parts and Misc.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Spring cleaning time!

Atari/Williams style coin door (straight, no dents) - $15
Qix power supply boards (untested) - $5 each
Robotron control panel, fully populated - $50
Data i/o 29A programmer (missing two buttons, but was working the last
time I used it) - $25
Williams transformers from various uprights (all were working, came out
of damaged or converted cabs) - $10 each
Defender cocktail coin door (complete wood door with hinge and single
entry coin door) - $25
Williams black plastic monitor bezels - $5 each
Single entry coin door (used on Wms cocktails) - $15

More to come, I have alot of stuff to go through. All prices DO NOT
include shipping (and I charge actual shipping via UPS).

Thanks,
Mark
4 answers Last reply
More about parts misc
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Additional stuff dug up:

    Atari cocktail coin door (straight, no dents) - $15
    Williams upright coin door (complete with test switches) - $25
    Complete Qix wiring harness - $60
    Food Fight control panel (no joystick) - $50
    Williams pcb mounting plates - $10 per set or $15 for two sets
    Moon Patrol cocktail control panels (no buttons or joys) - $50 for set
    working 19" monitors with some mild burn-in - $40

    More later.
    Thanks,
    Mark
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Atari/Williams style coin door (straight, no dents) - $15 SOLD
    Qix power supply boards (untested) - $5 each
    Robotron control panel, fully populated - $50 SOLD
    Data i/o 29A programmer (missing two buttons, but was working the last
    time I used it) - $25 SALE PENDING
    Williams transformers from various uprights (all were working, came out

    of damaged or converted cabs) - $10 each
    Defender cocktail coin door (complete wood door with hinge and single
    entry coin door) - $25 SALE PENDING
    Williams black plastic monitor bezels - $5 each
    Single entry coin door (used on Wms cocktails) - $15

    More to come, I have alot of stuff to go through. All prices DO NOT
    include shipping (and I charge actual shipping via UPS).
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Great. Please find me some Williams Mini plastic
    parts. :)

    Scott C.

    williamsfanatic@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Atari/Williams style coin door (straight, no dents) - $15 SOLD
    > Qix power supply boards (untested) - $5 each
    > Robotron control panel, fully populated - $50 SOLD
    > Data i/o 29A programmer (missing two buttons, but was working the last
    > time I used it) - $25 SALE PENDING
    > Williams transformers from various uprights (all were working, came out
    >
    > of damaged or converted cabs) - $10 each
    > Defender cocktail coin door (complete wood door with hinge and single
    > entry coin door) - $25 SALE PENDING
    > Williams black plastic monitor bezels - $5 each
    > Single entry coin door (used on Wms cocktails) - $15
    >

    > More to come, I have alot of stuff to go through. All prices DO NOT
    > include shipping (and I charge actual shipping via UPS).

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    I agree Scott, Ill take one of any bezel you dont want as I have a Multi,
    Mini, Williams or Mini-Multi-William and no bezel period... I dont suppose
    it would help you but I have a mini robotron cp but someone drilled a hole
    in the middle..:(

    --
    Arcadefoever

    "Scott Caldwell" <lscottcaldwell@excite.com> wrote in message
    > Great. Please find me some Williams Mini plastic
    > parts. :)
    >
    > Scott C.
    >
    > williamsfanatic@yahoo.com wrote:
    > > Atari/Williams style coin door (straight, no dents) - $15 SOLD
    > > Qix power supply boards (untested) - $5 each
    > > Robotron control panel, fully populated - $50 SOLD
    > > Data i/o 29A programmer (missing two buttons, but was working the last
    > > time I used it) - $25 SALE PENDING
    > > Williams transformers from various uprights (all were working, came out
    > >
    > > of damaged or converted cabs) - $10 each
    > > Defender cocktail coin door (complete wood door with hinge and single
    > > entry coin door) - $25 SALE PENDING
    > > Williams black plastic monitor bezels - $5 each
    > > Single entry coin door (used on Wms cocktails) - $15
    > >

    > > More to come, I have alot of stuff to go through. All prices DO NOT
    > > include shipping (and I charge actual shipping via UPS).

Games Video Video Games