More about : shop online usa ship ghana

Best solution

a c 572 D Laptop
April 17, 2012 3:44:35 PM

Sorry....
Can't help you there.
a b D Laptop
April 17, 2012 3:52:38 PM

Is Ghana the new Nigeria for this internet age?
Score
Related resources
April 17, 2012 4:24:09 PM

Sure..I'll order whatever you want. I'll even use my credit card, because I know you will pay me back...NOT!
Score
June 2, 2012 8:37:06 PM

GI_JONES said:
Sure..I'll order whatever you want. I'll even use my credit card, because I know you will pay me back...NOT!

how do i get to pay you back cos i'm in need but don't have a credit card
Score
June 2, 2012 8:38:52 PM

please hep me out cos i need a laptop for my project work and tell me how to pay you back.
Score
June 3, 2012 1:15:34 AM

Jonathanroyal said:
please hep me out cos i need a laptop for my project work and tell me how to pay you back.

well, first off...do you even have a job? if not there is no hope of you paying me back..second of all, you gotta come to my house and pick it up. I have a large black dog that doesnt like strangers, and a shotgun, so you gotta be real carful when you come to my house....
Score
a b D Laptop
June 3, 2012 2:03:39 AM

You know, if you don't have a credit card, you can still buy thing online. There is something call Visa prepaid. They are like a gift voucher but it is exactly like a Visa card that will let you use to buy things online.

Just find out an authorised reseller of Visa prepaid in your area (usually a bank, travel agency, currency exchanger, or money transferrer). Buy the prepaid card (there will be a set up fee). Top up the prepaid card with money in your bank account and start your online shopping spree.
Score
a c 249 D Laptop
February 22, 2013 8:46:26 PM

Best answer selected by Brett928S2.
Score
a c 249 D Laptop
February 22, 2013 8:46:37 PM

Hi :) 

CLOSING due to age...

All the best Brett :) 
Score
!