Closed Solved

Shop online in Usa and ship to Ghana

:o :bounce: :D :ouch:
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about shop online ship ghana
  1. Best answer
    Sorry....
    Can't help you there.
  2. Is Ghana the new Nigeria for this internet age?
  3. Sure..I'll order whatever you want. I'll even use my credit card, because I know you will pay me back...NOT!
  4. GI_JONES said:
    Sure..I'll order whatever you want. I'll even use my credit card, because I know you will pay me back...NOT!

how do i get to pay you back cos i'm in need but don't have a credit card
  5. please hep me out cos i need a laptop for my project work and tell me how to pay you back.
  6. Jonathanroyal said:
    please hep me out cos i need a laptop for my project work and tell me how to pay you back.

well, first off...do you even have a job? if not there is no hope of you paying me back..second of all, you gotta come to my house and pick it up. I have a large black dog that doesnt like strangers, and a shotgun, so you gotta be real carful when you come to my house....
  7. You know, if you don't have a credit card, you can still buy thing online. There is something call Visa prepaid. They are like a gift voucher but it is exactly like a Visa card that will let you use to buy things online.

Just find out an authorised reseller of Visa prepaid in your area (usually a bank, travel agency, currency exchanger, or money transferrer). Buy the prepaid card (there will be a set up fee). Top up the prepaid card with money in your bank account and start your online shopping spree.
  8. Best answer selected by Brett928S2.
  9. Hi :)

CLOSING due to age...

All the best Brett :)
Ask a new question

Read More

iPad Laptops