Misc Playchoice 10 questions

Josh

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I am finishing up converting what was originally a dual monitor punch
out to a playchoice 10. However it was converted to a superman in the
middle. I found a complete wiring harness and most of the components
that I need to finish, but I have a few questions

It has a model pp-1200M power supply in it instead of a pp1000a. It has
output of 5v, 12v, and 24v. The wiring harness is hacked so the correct
wires have the correct voltage. I assume this will work correctly

I am looking for a 3pin molex connector that will plug into the input of
the power supply. Is this something radio shack might have? I am
looking for a local source so I can just pick one up and finish this project

I have an original 100V light fixture, is there a good source for a new
tube? What would the tube number be? I have no way of testing it
without a tube, so hopefully it will work

As with most cabinets the locks are all missing. Where can I get the
three locks that are keyed the same? What size locks are required?

I bought cap kits from bob roberts, how difficutl are they to install?
Do you need to remove the monitor from the cabinet? or can you just
take the board out?

I am trying to get it functional and then strip it back down and fix the
cabinet in a few places and install the new cpo and side art and
hopefully will turn out great

Thanks for all the help
Josh

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I can only speak on the cap kits. When I did them (Sanyo 20-EZ) I
pulled the whole monitor out. Taking the thing apart was more
difficult than the cap kit itself. My boards were screened on both
sides and I had enough room to de-solder and solder. This was my first
or second cap kit, and I'm not much of a solderer, and I didn't have
too much trouble.