Whiteboard

I can't get the msn whiteboard to work for the life of me.

I have the beta version on msn messenger on 2 computers, and the lastest
version of windows messenger on both.... it wont connect....

i've turned all firewalls off... i get nothing. on one it opens and just
says waiting and thats it. I'm out of ideas
1 answer Last reply
More about whiteboard

    Q278887 - MSN Messenger Service Cannot Perform File Transfers or Make Voice Connections Through NAT:
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q278/8/87.asp

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Sir_Civik" <helpme@sircivik.ca> wrote in message news:uMT8w%23xMFHA.688@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    >I can't get the msn whiteboard to work for the life of me.
    >
    > I have the beta version on msn messenger on 2 computers, and the lastest version of windows messenger on both.... it wont
    > connect....
    >
    > i've turned all firewalls off... i get nothing. on one it opens and just says waiting and thats it. I'm out of ideas

Windows XP