I can't get the msn whiteboard to work for the life of me.

I have the beta version on msn messenger on 2 computers, and the lastest
version of windows messenger on both.... it wont connect....

i've turned all firewalls off... i get nothing. on one it opens and just
says waiting and thats it. I'm out of ideas

Q278887 - MSN Messenger Service Cannot Perform File Transfers or Make Voice Connections Through NAT:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q278/8/87.asp

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509