Fonts in IE Became Large

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I was surfing the web this morning and all of a sudden all the fonts on the
site I was viewing got larger and didn't look like what it did when I first
viewed the site. I looked at other sites that I visit often and the fonts
are large and do not look right. I was wondering what I did to cause this
problem. The magnifing glass option was off when I went to check it. I
tried pressing keys on the keyboard..but that didn't work either. Anyone
have any solutions??

~Chris

>I was surfing the web this morning and all of a sudden all the fonts on the
> site I was viewing got larger and didn't look like what it did when I
> first
> viewed the site. I looked at other sites that I visit often and the fonts
> are large and do not look right. I was wondering what I did to cause this
> problem. The magnifing glass option was off when I went to check it. I
> tried pressing keys on the keyboard..but that didn't work either. Anyone
> have any solutions??
>
> ~Chris

When using IE, go to View (located on the toolbar)>Text Size and select the
size you wish.

--
William

also while in IE you can hold CTRL and roll your mouse wheel up and down to
change the font sizes