Two clean Sega XY monitors

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Very clean and stored well for approx 14 years prior to my possession. Have
had them stored at my place for 2 additional years and have never had a way
to test them or use them on any of my games so it is time for them to go.
Pic's available on request. Have no idea what they are worth so make me an
offer. Inquire within: cvcoNOSPAM@cox.net

Take the NOSPAM out of the email address when emailing me.

I'm in Las Vegas. Shipping in the US is OK, but would prefer pick-up for
obvious reasons.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

you've got mail.

Troy,