Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

hope evrybody fine...

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 12:15:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other game
lately.

--
The Brazilian Man

More about : hope evrybody fine

Anonymous
December 23, 2004 1:29:31 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

"The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
news:o psjgj8rfxxjeech@eduardo.mshome.net...
> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other game
> lately.

I'm finishing the 1st season with FK Partizan, my media handling is 20 but
my professionalism is 3 ;)  .. At the moment 1st spot, with Red Star just two
points behind. I must notice the problem with scoring.. There were two games
within last four that I had 8-0 and 10-0 shots on goal.. In the first part
of the season I had usually 17-8 or 11-3 shots on goal, really poor
performance. I was kicked out of the UEFA group stage. My tactics is 4-4-2
diamond with wingers, DMC and AMC, attacking, mixed, with man marking.. I'm
not very impressed with the new game. 03/04 was easier. ;) 
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 4:25:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other game
> lately.
>
Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 4:25:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:25:11 +0100, Mikael Schøler <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other game
>> lately.
>>
> Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 

doing what? shopping?

(I hate Christmas)

--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 5:58:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:25:11 +0100, Mikael Schøler
> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>
>>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>>> game lately.
>>>
>> Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 
>
>
> doing what? shopping?
>
> (I hate Christmas)
>
yeah.. working and then shopping after work.. But at last I have my
christmas holiday.. First day at work is the 3rd January :-)

Merry xmas to all of you and your families :) 

Mikael
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 6:54:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

"The Brazilian Man" wrote in message
> (I hate Christmas)

Join the club.

--
Steve
np: Edguy - Vain Glory Opera
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 6:55:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:25:11 +0100, Mikael Schøler
> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>>> game lately.
>>>
>> Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 
>
> doing what? shopping?
>
> (I hate Christmas)

I hate Christmas too, time for people who haven't set foot in a church since
their christining to forget what Christmas is meant to be about.

I wouldn't even bother with it all if it wasn't for my kids, as soon as they
don't believe in Santa anymore goodbye christmas tree, cards and
decorations.

BAH HUMBUG

Happy Winter Solstice everyone ( for 2 days ago )

Cheers

Hamish

( the agnostic )
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 7:41:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other game
> lately.
>

Christmas vacation Edu... Lots of things to do..:=)
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 7:43:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Mikael Schøler wrote:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:25:11 +0100, Mikael Schøler
>> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> escreveu:
>>
>>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>>
>>>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>>>> game lately.
>>>>
>>> Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 
>>
>>
>>
>> doing what? shopping?
>>
>> (I hate Christmas)
>>
> yeah.. working and then shopping after work.. But at last I have my
> christmas holiday.. First day at work is the 3rd January :-)
>
> Merry xmas to all of you and your families :) 
>
> Mikael

GOD JUL, MIKAEL!

Pinky
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 8:01:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other game
> lately.
>

Sadly have been extremely busy - so haven't been able to play my
Bulgarian game for a bit!

Might get a chance between Xmas and New Year (here's hoping the gf goes
off shopping with her friends!!!)

Here's to a blue Xmas and blue New Year!

Cheers

Tobes


--


I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
go swimming.
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 9:43:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Hamish wrote:
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>>Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:25:11 +0100, Mikael Schøler
>><QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> escreveu:
>>
>>
>>>The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>>
>>>>this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>>>>game lately.
>>>>
>>>
>>>Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 
>>
>>doing what? shopping?
>>
>>(I hate Christmas)
>
>
> I hate Christmas too, time for people who haven't set foot in a church since
> their christining to forget what Christmas is meant to be about.
>
> I wouldn't even bother with it all if it wasn't for my kids, as soon as they
> don't believe in Santa anymore goodbye christmas tree, cards and
> decorations.
>
> BAH HUMBUG
>
> Happy Winter Solstice everyone ( for 2 days ago )
>
> Cheers
>
> Hamish
>
> ( the agnostic )
>
>

I`ll decorate the house for christmas, tree and everything, till I die.
I do like christmas, but not for the relgious traditon etc. I like
christmas, because it`s a great time for kids, you get to meet the
family for dinners/breakfasts and people are generally happy and
smiling. I do have a tendency to got NUTS when it comes to present
shopping, but we settled on buying gifts for the kids..ONLY..but the
ones that are single and without kids get a present FROM the kids..so
that everybody get a christmas. That`s how me and friends and family
celebrate.... on the 24`th we open presents and eat good food, on the
25`th we have more to eat and something good to drink..and on the 26`th
it`s my birthday, so that day has been different for me. This year I`ve
only invited my mom and stepfather and my sister with her husband and
son. Birthdays are for kids, mainly, and I use my to gather the ones
that are closest to me..

so, HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

Pink
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 10:16:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

"The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
news:o psjgj8rfxxjeech@eduardo.mshome.net...
> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other game
> lately.

I'm working all the time :-(
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 2:46:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>> game lately.
>>
> Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 

Yes, we are all busy crying when we look at our bank balance....

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 2:49:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Toby Briggs wrote:
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>> game lately.
>>
>
> Sadly have been extremely busy - so haven't been able to play my
> Bulgarian game for a bit!
>
> Might get a chance between Xmas and New Year (here's hoping the gf
> goes off shopping with her friends!!!)
>
> Here's to a blue Xmas and blue New Year!
>

Here's to Chelsea dropping points!


--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 3:01:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

>> Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 
>
>
> doing what? shopping?
>
> (I hate Christmas)

So says The Grinch Man :-)

A.C.
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 3:01:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 00:01:23 +1100, Angelic Celtic
<angelic@celtic.com> wrote:

>
>>> Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 
>>
>>
>> doing what? shopping?
>>
>> (I hate Christmas)
>
>So says The Grinch Man :-)
>
>A.C.

I'm working today and tomorrow, so....


-Nick
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 3:01:25 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:32:26 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 00:01:23 +1100, Angelic Celtic
> <angelic@celtic.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>>> Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 
>>>
>>>
>>> doing what? shopping?
>>>
>>> (I hate Christmas)
>>
>> So says The Grinch Man :-)
>>
>> A.C.
>
> I'm working today and tomorrow, so....
>
>
> -Nick

well I'm leaving after lunch, and will be back only Monday.

So, Merry Christmas to you all, from the Grinch Man :-)

--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 3:01:25 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Nick the Greek wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 00:01:23 +1100, Angelic Celtic
> <angelic@celtic.com> wrote:
>
>
>>>>Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 
>>>
>>>
>>>doing what? shopping?
>>>
>>>(I hate Christmas)
>>
>>So says The Grinch Man :-)
>>
>>A.C.
>
>
> I'm working today and tomorrow, so....
>
>
> -Nick

I`m working on the 24`th as well, and then two days of FAT food before
I`m back to work...
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 3:01:26 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:32:26 +0200, Nick the Greek
> <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu:
>
>> On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 00:01:23 +1100, Angelic Celtic
>> <angelic@celtic.com> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>>> Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> doing what? shopping?
>>>>
>>>> (I hate Christmas)
>>>
>>>
>>> So says The Grinch Man :-)
>>>
>>> A.C.
>>
>>
>> I'm working today and tomorrow, so....
>>
>>
>> -Nick
>
>
> well I'm leaving after lunch, and will be back only Monday.
>
> So, Merry Christmas to you all, from the Grinch Man :-)
>

Merry Christmas, Scooge..
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 12:09:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> Toby Briggs wrote:
>
>>The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>
>>>this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>>>game lately.
>>>
>>
>>Sadly have been extremely busy - so haven't been able to play my
>>Bulgarian game for a bit!
>>
>>Might get a chance between Xmas and New Year (here's hoping the gf
>>goes off shopping with her friends!!!)
>>
>>Here's to a blue Xmas and blue New Year!
>>
>
>
> Here's to Chelsea dropping points!
>
>

Love you too Daniel
xxx

--


I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
go swimming.
Anonymous
December 26, 2004 12:13:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Mr. Pink wrote:
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>
>>> Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:25:11 +0100, Mikael Schøler
>>> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> escreveu:
>>>
>>>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>>>>> game lately.
>>>>>
>>>> Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> doing what? shopping?
>>>
>>> (I hate Christmas)
>>>
>> yeah.. working and then shopping after work.. But at last I have my
>> christmas holiday.. First day at work is the 3rd January :-)
>>
>> Merry xmas to all of you and your families :) 
>>
>> Mikael
>
>
> GOD JUL, MIKAEL!
>
> Pinky
hehe tak Pinky. Håber også du får en god jul :) 

Mikael
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 11:41:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:29:31 -0500, Kum Djole <kumdjole@email.co.yu>
escreveu:

>
> "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> news:o psjgj8rfxxjeech@eduardo.mshome.net...
>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other game
>> lately.
>
> I'm finishing the 1st season with FK Partizan, my media handling is 20
> but
> my professionalism is 3 ;)  .. At the moment 1st spot, with Red Star just
> two
> points behind. I must notice the problem with scoring.. There were two
> games
> within last four that I had 8-0 and 10-0 shots on goal.. In the first
> part
> of the season I had usually 17-8 or 11-3 shots on goal, really poor
> performance. I was kicked out of the UEFA group stage. My tactics is
> 4-4-2
> diamond with wingers, DMC and AMC, attacking, mixed, with man marking...
> I'm
> not very impressed with the new game. 03/04 was easier. ;) 
>
>

been not easier do not disappoint me :-)
I'm struggling with Nott Forest and happy with the challenge


--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 11:43:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:41:56 +0100, Mr. Pink <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other game
>> lately.
>>
>
> Christmas vacation Edu... Lots of things to do..:=)

when you have no money Christmas means only to pray and joy your family
and friends, not much to do with shopping lists :-)



--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 11:54:26 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:01:26 +0000, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other game
>> lately.
>>
>
> Sadly have been extremely busy - so haven't been able to play my
> Bulgarian game for a bit!
>
> Might get a chance between Xmas and New Year (here's hoping the gf goes
> off shopping with her friends!!!)
>
> Here's to a blue Xmas and blue New Year!
>
> Cheers
>
> Tobes
>
>

our performance against Villa was not so good, but the 3 points were
enough, hope that our winter championship will last for end of season :-)



--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 11:59:18 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:43:22 +0100, Mr. Pink <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no>
escreveu:

> Hamish wrote:
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>
>>> Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:25:11 +0100, Mikael Schøler
>>> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> escreveu:
>>>
>>>
>>>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>>>>> game lately.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 
>>>
>>> doing what? shopping?
>>>
>>> (I hate Christmas)
>> I hate Christmas too, time for people who haven't set foot in a
>> church since
>> their christining to forget what Christmas is meant to be about.
>> I wouldn't even bother with it all if it wasn't for my kids, as soon
>> as they
>> don't believe in Santa anymore goodbye christmas tree, cards and
>> decorations.
>> BAH HUMBUG
>> Happy Winter Solstice everyone ( for 2 days ago )
>> Cheers
>> Hamish
>> ( the agnostic )
>>
>
> I`ll decorate the house for christmas, tree and everything, till I die..
> I do like christmas, but not for the relgious traditon etc. I like
> christmas, because it`s a great time for kids, you get to meet the
> family for dinners/breakfasts and people are generally happy and
> smiling. I do have a tendency to got NUTS when it comes to present
> shopping, but we settled on buying gifts for the kids..ONLY..but the
> ones that are single and without kids get a present FROM the kids..so
> that everybody get a christmas. That`s how me and friends and family
> celebrate.... on the 24`th we open presents and eat good food, on the
> 25`th we have more to eat and something good to drink..and on the 26`th
> it`s my birthday, so that day has been different for me. This year I`ve
> only invited my mom and stepfather and my sister with her husband and
> son. Birthdays are for kids, mainly, and I use my to gather the ones
> that are closest to me..
>
> so, HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!
>
> Pink

(late) Happy Birthday Frank!

for sure the best is to have your beloved around


--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 12:03:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:16:19 -0000, Rach <rach@thisisntmyaddress.co.uk>
escreveu:

> "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> news:o psjgj8rfxxjeech@eduardo.mshome.net...
>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other game
>> lately.
>
> I'm working all the time :-(
>
>

better than be unemployed, however we should have more time to enjoy our
life, bloody 40 hours week :-)


--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 12:05:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:46:45 +0000 (UTC), Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>>> game lately.
>>>
>> Maybe ppl are just busy in these christmas-times.. I know I am.. :) 
>
> Yes, we are all busy crying when we look at our bank balance....
>

hehehe, I've been crying for months :-)



--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 12:05:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:49:14 +0000 (UTC), Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

> Toby Briggs wrote:
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>>> game lately.
>>>
>>
>> Sadly have been extremely busy - so haven't been able to play my
>> Bulgarian game for a bit!
>>
>> Might get a chance between Xmas and New Year (here's hoping the gf
>> goes off shopping with her friends!!!)
>>
>> Here's to a blue Xmas and blue New Year!
>>
>
> Here's to Chelsea dropping points!
>
>

we won't! :-)



--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 30, 2004 11:30:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Toby Briggs wrote:
> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> Toby Briggs wrote:
>>
>>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>>
>>>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>>>> game lately.
>>>>
>>>
>>> Sadly have been extremely busy - so haven't been able to play my
>>> Bulgarian game for a bit!
>>>
>>> Might get a chance between Xmas and New Year (here's hoping the gf
>>> goes off shopping with her friends!!!)
>>>
>>> Here's to a blue Xmas and blue New Year!
>>>
>>
>>
>> Here's to Chelsea dropping points!
>>
>>
>
> Love you too Daniel
> xxx

They will all want some xxx's from you now Briggsy...

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
December 30, 2004 11:33:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:43:22 +0100, Mr. Pink
> <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> escreveu:
>
<snip>
>
> (late) Happy Birthday Frank!
>
> for sure the best is to have your beloved around

As long as you have a case of beer to help ignore their rubbish... lol I had
an argument with my younger brother today over peanut butter. I need to
move out.

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
December 30, 2004 11:34:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:49:14 +0000 (UTC), Daniel Marsh
> <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:
>
>> Toby Briggs wrote:
>>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>>>> game lately.
>>>>
>>>
>>> Sadly have been extremely busy - so haven't been able to play my
>>> Bulgarian game for a bit!
>>>
>>> Might get a chance between Xmas and New Year (here's hoping the gf
>>> goes off shopping with her friends!!!)
>>>
>>> Here's to a blue Xmas and blue New Year!
>>>
>>
>> Here's to Chelsea dropping points!
>>
>>
>
> we won't! :-)

I've still got my fingers crossed...

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 11:49:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Thu, 30 Dec 2004 20:34:39 +0000 (UTC), Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:49:14 +0000 (UTC), Daniel Marsh
>> <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:
>>
>>> Toby Briggs wrote:
>>>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>>>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>>>>> game lately.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Sadly have been extremely busy - so haven't been able to play my
>>>> Bulgarian game for a bit!
>>>>
>>>> Might get a chance between Xmas and New Year (here's hoping the gf
>>>> goes off shopping with her friends!!!)
>>>>
>>>> Here's to a blue Xmas and blue New Year!
>>>>
>>>
>>> Here's to Chelsea dropping points!
>>>
>>>
>>
>> we won't! :-)
>
> I've still got my fingers crossed...
>

we have used a bit of luck last couple of games, it shows we have more
than competence to win it this time, without luck you can't reach the
top...



--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 9:40:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Thu, 30 Dec 2004 20:34:39 +0000 (UTC), Daniel Marsh
> <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>> Em Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:49:14 +0000 (UTC), Daniel Marsh
>>> <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:
>>>
>>>> Toby Briggs wrote:
>>>>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>>>>> this ng has been so quiet, that I think evrybody is playing other
>>>>>> game lately.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Sadly have been extremely busy - so haven't been able to play my
>>>>> Bulgarian game for a bit!
>>>>>
>>>>> Might get a chance between Xmas and New Year (here's hoping the gf
>>>>> goes off shopping with her friends!!!)
>>>>>
>>>>> Here's to a blue Xmas and blue New Year!
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Here's to Chelsea dropping points!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> we won't! :-)
>>
>> I've still got my fingers crossed...
>>
>
> we have used a bit of luck last couple of games, it shows we have more
> than competence to win it this time, without luck you can't reach the
> top...

Luck runs out in the end....

The game at the Bridge is looking a very important game.

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
!